Wednesday 29th June 2016
The weather forecast for Wednesday sounded like a repeat of the previous day with a new secondary low approaching southwest England, if anything arriving sooner and staying longer. With the wind howling through the masts in Mylor Yacht Harbour, was decided to cancel sailing for the morning and reconvene at 1430 to assess conditions. Less wind and rain in the afternoon prompted a race around some of the buoys in the region of the Harbour. Below are some images.